Melissa A. Hesler, Borough Clerk
The Municipal Clerk's office is responsible for the following:
- Registered Municipal Clerk is a statutory position that must achieve certification through education and testing. The Registered Municipal clerk must attend certification classes to retain a RMC license designation.
- Chief Administrative Official of all elections.
- Chief Registrar of voters.
- Custodian of the Municipal Seal.
- Prepare meeting agendas for Borough Council and attends all meetings with the responsibility of recording the minutes of the meetings.
- Custodian of the original copies of all Ordinances, Resolutions, Minutes, Performance Bonds, Contracts, Borough Deeds and Easements.
- Administrative Officer responsible for licenses and permits (Liquor and Raffle Licenses).
- Custodian of Landlord Registration Statements.
- Assessment Search Official.
- Open Public Records Official "OPRA"
- Custodian of Off-Site Condition Disclosure.
- Custodian of Financial Disclosure Statements.
Office of Vital Statistics: Marriage Licenses, Birth Certificates and Death Certificates
*Marriage License applications are done by appointment only. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Melissa A. Hesler, Registrar
- Doreen D'Annunzio, Deputy Registrar
- Katie Kesselman, Alt. Deputy Registrar