Melissa A. Hesler, Borough Clerk/Registrar
The Municipal Clerk's office is responsible for the following:
- Registered Municipal Clerk is a statutory position that must achieve certification through education and testing. The Registered Municipal clerk must attend certification classes to retain a RMC license designation.
- Chief Administrative Official of all elections.
- Chief Registrar of voters.
- Custodian of the Municipal Seal.
- Prepare meeting agendas for Borough Council and attends all meetings with the responsibility of recording the minutes of the meetings.
- Custodian of the original copies of all Ordinances, Resolutions, Minutes, Performance Bonds, Contracts, Borough Deeds and Easements.
- Administrative Officer responsible for licenses and permits (Liquor and Raffle Licenses).
- Custodian of Landlord Registration Statements.
- Assessment Search Official.
- Open Public Records Official "OPRA"
- Custodian of Off-Site Condition Disclosure.
- Custodian of Financial Disclosure Statements.
Office of Vital Statistics:
Marriage Licenses, Birth Certificates and Death Certificates
All Marriage License applications and Certified Copies of a Vital Record are done by appointment only on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
CLICK HERE for more information on Marriage License Applications