Fee must be paid when submitting application. Exact cash or check is acceptable. Checks are made payable to Borough of Tinton Falls.
All applications must have attached a current survey of the property indicating the following:
- proposed location of improvement/construction* (drawn to scale on survey)
- setbacks (determined by Ordinance - zone of the property)
- Elevations of proposed dwelling
- Copy of floor plan with each room labeled (required for additions, finished basements or tenant fit-ups)
- Description of use
* A foundation-slab/location survey and location inspection approval will be required prior to backfill.
A final zoning inspection is required after permit work is completed. It is the applicant's responsibility to contact the Code Enforcement & Zoning office to schedule this appointment 732-542-3400 Ext. 228.
Applicants for final zoning approval must provide: