Tree Removal (form)
A Tree Removal Permit must be submitted by the property owner if you are considering cutting or removing a tree.
The process to apply for a permit is as follows:
- Submit an application and pay fee of $5. Exact cash or check made payable to the "Borough of Tinton Falls"
- Include on the form the # of tree(s) to be removed and their diameter along with the reason for removal.
- Attach a current property survey with the application.
- Mark the trees to be removed on the survey.
- Show existing and proposed grading.
- The Zoning Officer will forward application to the Shade Tree Commission.
- Shade Tree Commission will visit the site and provide a report to the Zoning Officer with a recommendation.
- Zoning Officer will review the report and either approve or decline the application.
- Applicant is notified of Zoning Officer's decision.