The Woman's Club of Tinton Falls
The Woman's Club of Tinton Falls is a non-profit club, organized to develop the educational and civic interest of its members, to promote the welfare of the community and to support the New Jersey State Federation of Women's Clubs. The Woman's Club was organized in February 1957 and federated in June 1957.
The Woman's Club is a member of the shore district of the New Jersey State Federation of Women's Clubs and the General Federation of Women's Clubs. Organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code (or the corresponding section of any future Federal tax code).
For more information, please visit our website: